Jerry Goodrich established Utilities Plus in 2007 after eighteen years of working in the commercial underground utility locating industry. He realized reliable, cost-effective services were hard to find for non-commercial underground utility locating. As he became more aware of diverse customer needs in the northwest, he decided it was time to serve private industry.
He structured his business to offer superior service and affordable pricing to clients in the public and private sectors. That model has proved valuable to his customers and successful for his company. As demand for his services has grown, he has expanded, adding a second office in Spokane. Today, with its staff of knowledgeable, certified technicians, Utilities Plus serves clients throughout Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon and Western Idaho.
In November of 2020, Jerry's first employee Bill Kulisek and wife Terresa purchased the company and will continue forward with the same service you have come to know. Happy retirement, Jerry!
Our company provides convenient, full-service support for a range of underground utility detection needs. By assessing underground conditions, locating underground utilities, marking and mapping, we provide vital assistance to our clients. We help them avoid hazards, comply with regulations, and prevent costly accidents.
Experience and state-of-the-art technology are keys to ensuring the highest quality of work. Accuracy, reliability, and quick response are hallmarks of our service delivery. We go out of our way to provide Best-in-Class Customer Service and make every effort to exceed customer expectations.
Other Distinctive Qualifications of Utilities Plus:
- A Small Business with the capabilities to support large, complex projects
- Staff with more than 27 years’ of combined experience
- 24-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) certification
- Technical and safety training for full compliance with safety requirements
- Ground Penetrating Radar and Advanced Nondestructive Imaging
- Accurate GPS Locating and Marking
- 4-Wheel-Drive Vehicles for work in remote, rugged, and off-road work sites
- Concrete Scanning Units for locating concrete, rebar, conduits, post-tension cables; and for defining concrete size and thickness